Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sigh...

We've got a new member of the Sugar Hill Gang! My sweetheart Kenneth has come on as our Studio Manager!! So anytime you hear or see Bite Of Your Life in the community at some swanky event, he's gonna be there 9 times outta ten! We love you Kenneth! (Even though he kicks my bootay and makes me work super hard. I love him!)

We went to a fancy meeting yesterday about working with VisitTallahassee.com, and partnering with them to give people that visit Tallahassee all kinds of ressons to come to Tallahassee's PREMIER Couture Bakery and Sweet Studio. Why can't we share with them what we already know? :) I thought so...

And let's talk about how amazing Dee and Tracy at Bling & Things Consignment Shop and Decor are. How amazing are they? They're partnering with us to make our uber cute, vintage shop a satellite location to buy Vintage goodies! How much fun is that? Come in, get a goodie, have a glass of juice - buy an antique tchotchke. Love it! :)

Today - I got a fancy shmancy call! The Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce is hosting our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Thursday (Opening Day) at 3:00 p.m.! Come out while we have an amazing time. And yes, I will probably cry. I can almost guarantee it, actually.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a bit of pubbing for us. America's Next Top Model is coming to town, and I'm going to be at the audition! No, not as a model, sadly. I'm much too short for that. I will be looking just as fantastic as one, though! My friend and make-up artist Danielle Ardister will be telling people about her uber successful business, and she asked ME to be a model for her! Take THAT, Tyra! I was hand-picked! :)


Let me tell you about THIS little fella! I went to visit my friend Nikki at Pizza Hut tonight after a super long day preparing the shop. We walked out with my food, and someone left this cupcake wrapper by my back tire! Could it be a sign...? Either way, I couldn't pass up this gem of a picture. :) We moved it to get a better picture, and TONS of ants scurried. Could they have been getting the Bite of THEIR lives? Curious...

Thanks for checking in! T-6 days! Thanks for believing in us. You rock at all things sweet! :* Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment