Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scooby-Dooby Doo and other cartoons we remember!


Soooo...I pretty much learned last night that I can't do anything else with my life other than this :) I have a wonderful time at work, I have a wonderful partner in crime, and things are just lovely. Just amazing. But on to today!
Today was much, MUCH slower than yesterday, which gave us some time to split up and run errands and work on - THE SCOOBY DOO CAKE! Which was tons of fun :)
Mo is just starting out working with Fondant and cake decorating. You'd never tell it after this week of working in the shop. She's a natural at it, and I can't wait until she's on her own cakes. :) More on that in a second.
Today's menu was Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Pink Lemonade with Buttercream, Black Bottoms,Vanilla Mini cakes and Vanilla Cake Lollipops. We were going to debut Bad Romance (shout out) but we decided to wait on it. That's a special one, and we want people to try them and enjoy them!

We got to work on a very, very special Scooby Doo cake for a very, very special family. :) They were invaluable in helping us with the shop. Dan Knippel helped us paint by giving us professional lessons, and allowed us to use his professional equipment to make our shop beautifully amazing. How wonderful is that?? This cake had to be amazing.
And it was.

Tomorrow, we've got a Business Plan Coaching meeting with Mr. Mark Raciappa of ActionCOACH, which is going to be AMAZING! I'm about to work on my homework, and we'll see you back here bright and early tomorrow! :)

Thanks for checking in! :)

1 comment: