Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh, good grief! What business owner that has a blog doesn't update said blog on the day of her Grand Opening?! I have let you down, and for this, I am sorry. :( But I'm going to make up for it by giving you DOUBLE today!

Soooo...OMG! We opened yesterday! All the months, weeks and days of hard (hard) work and sleepless nights has led us to this! I will say, that if I THOUGHT I wasn't getting any sleep then...I had another thing coming! :)

It was an exciting day. We reported for duty at 5:30! We ma
de 4 dozen of each cupcake. We started our first day with Chocolate Gluten Free (provided by Mandy of Bacon & Bakin'!), Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing, Pink Lemonade with Buttercream icing, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Black Bottom Cupcakes, Vanilla Mini Cakes and Vanilla Cake Lollipops. WHEW! :)

The Chamber of Commerce did their Ribbon Cutting ceremony at 3:00, and there were LOTS of people! I'll have pictures from that as soon as they're up on the Chamber Website. Sure, I got some, but I want these to be great! I have one of me and my daddy, here it is :) I love him :)


Take a look at some of the pics from the shop. We left EXHAUSTED but it was a good feeling (as is the norm lately lol) I got treated to some Olive Garden take out after by my wonderfully supportive boyfriend, and got some MUCH NEEDED sleep. Only to wake up at 5:30 to do it all again :) But more on THAT in the next post!

Thanks for checking in! Even when there's nothing here :) Keep it sweet! ;)



Our sign!

Here's some of the Vintage pieces we got from Bling & Things! :)

Ever popular in the south, The Red Velvets! Can't you hear them singing??

2 comments:

  1. Congrads Liz...Cannot wait too taste your delicious pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o m to the g. Seriously, love, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete