Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm tired - but a GOOD tired!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm exhausted. What a crazy week working to get this shop open! Here are a couple of updates on what's going on with us:
-Grand Opening July 22
-Grand Opening Vintage Gala, August 7

Just a couple of dates. Today we moved the counter into the lobby (yay!!). We've got our tables and chairs in there, but they're not where they're going to stay...we're a bit confused on that one. The tile in the foyer was (mostly) stripped and cleaned, so that's a good thing! This place WILL be in good shape by July 22.


If you weren't at Art Of The Catwalk Friday, you missed an amazing Girls Night Out Event!! We debuted our new Cake Lollipops, and they were a hit! We hit 'em with the Pink Lemonade variety. Here are some before pictures...

We also debuted the new business cards! Ow!

And people saw my trademark hair - and it was a hit! :)
Saturday, we had a Topsy-Turvy Sweet 16 cake for Heather. She saw a picture of a Pink cake Box cake and REALLY wanted it. It was buttercream, so a bit difficult to pull off, but my buddy Crystal came through and helped out all day! (By the way - support Crystal's charity event "Cupcake Camp Tallahassee". It's gonna be AMAZING!) :) This girl is so super talented, it's a bit ridiculous.


I'm going to attach some shots from this weekend. In a few posts, I'll update you on the shop itself! :*

2 comments:

  1. I am soo very proud of you please keep your posts coming I can't wait to see the final product!
    Love,
    Momma Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Liz!! Can't wait to see it in person! Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete